Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Volunteers

I have helped two people this week. I helped one of them read and one of them with math. This has made me feel better about myself knowing I have helped others!
Shauntel

In the last week, I have accomplished making a new resume for criminal justice. I went to the externship orientation, where we discussed where I will possibly be doing my externship. I will find out soon.
Amber

I have learned that I am capable of running a class. I am not as nervous as I was before.
Nicole

I have learned that I really love to see other people learn and grow. I like learning new things. Also, right now we are learning to set goals, which I have had lots of trouble even thinking about. I’m excited about changing my life through setting some goals and accomplishing them!
Allyson

No comments: