Friday, July 2, 2010

Look What We Did This Week

My Success by Richard
I have been learning to stay in school and say NO to drinking alcohol.

My Success by Kathy A
I passed a spelling test. I went from smoking a pack a day to four smokes a day.

My Success for This Week by Venessa
My success this week is that my body’s illness hasn’t been active. Therefore, I was able to come volunteer all the hours I needed and wanted to do this week.

My Success by Scott
I was successful in entering my internship with L.A.C. and have enjoyed my time here. I have felt a sense of reward and accomplishment at this point.

My Success by Julie
I almost finished my third Boxcar Children book. I successfully completed The Big Wave. It was about people learning to surf.

My Success by Katrina
I finished the book by Anne Rice named Mennoch the Devil. It’s about vampires.

College by Ashley
I found out I was approved for my Pell Grant last Wednesday. Therefore, this Wednesday I registered at Salt Lake Community College. I will be going to school all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have 30 credit hours now. I need 63 for my Associates Degree. While going to school I still plan on volunteering with Literacy Action Center and tutoring. I also plan to spend all my studying time at the LAC.

My Success by Mychelle
I am learning how to do mixed fractions. They were complicated; now I understand them. I also learned how to play Phase 10.

No comments: