Friday, April 16, 2010

Success with anger by Jacob

I have come a long way in the past two years with learning to manage my anger. In the past, I had difficulty expressing frustration in a proper way.

I have been able to receive help through medication. I have learned that having ADHD contributed to my frustration, because I was not able to concentrate on everyday activities, such as school, work, and communication with others.

Through getting help, I have learned different methods of dealing with situations. The medication helps me relax, so I can rest and sleep better, which helps me feel better during the day. My attitude has changed toward other people. I am happier now, because other people respect me more, and I respect myself more since I can handle situations with a better attitude.

No comments: